trader joe’s carb savvy tortillas

13 May 2022

Trader Joe's Carb-Saving Tortillas are a great way to enjoy fresh corn tortillas without the carbs and calories. They're made with simple ingredients like flour, water and salt, but they have low carb content, so you can enjoy them without guilt. Each serving contains only 3 grams of net carbs, which is less than half of what the average tortilla contains. You'll also get 6 grams of protein per serving and no fat.

These tortillas are made with 100% whole grain corn flour, which makes them a good choice for anyone following a gluten-free diet. They're also free of trans fats and artificial ingredients, making them an excellent choice for those who want to eat more natural foods. The package contains 10 tortillas that are 8 inches each in diameter and are ready to use right out of the package.

Unlike most commercially made tortillas, Trader Joe's Carb-Saving Tortillas are made with whole wheat flour instead of white flour. This means they provide more fiber and fewer calories than standard tortillas. The manufacturer also uses non-GMO ingredients and no artificial preservatives or flavorings.

A serving size is two tortillas, which provides 110 calories and 5 grams of fat, as well as 3 grams of fiber and 2 grams of protein. This makes them an excellent option for anyone following a low-carbohydrate diet who still wants to enjoy Mexican food.

Nutritional Facts for Carb Sense Tortillas

Trader Joe's Carb Savy Tortillas are made with whole wheat flour, water and salt. They are also low in fat, contain no cholesterol and have no added sugar. The tortillas are available in packages of 6 and each tortilla weighs about 7 grams.

Serving Size 1 Tortilla (24g) Calories 70 Calories from Fat 5 Total Fat 0g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 150mg Potassium 50mg Total Carbohydrate 12g Dietary Fiber 5g Sugars 1g Sugar Alcohols 1g Net Carbs 7g Protein 2g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 4%

Calories: 80

Fat: 0g

Saturated Fat: 0g

Trans Fat: 0g

Cholesterol: 0mg

Sodium: 140mg

Carbohydrates: 15g

Fiber: 2g

Trader Joe's Carb-Sensible Tortillas are a great low carb option for those following a ketogenic diet. They're also a great option for anyone looking to cut down on processed foods and eat more real food.

On the back of each package there is a nutrition label that lists the ingredients, serving size, and calorie count. The only ingredient listed is wheat flour, which makes up almost 90% of each tortilla. The remaining 10% is water, which makes these tortillas very simple to prepare — just heat them up in the microwave!

These tortillas are made with whole wheat flour and contain no added sugar or preservatives. This makes them an excellent choice if you are concerned about eating healthy food or maintaining a healthy weight. They are also gluten-free, making them safe for people with Celiac disease or other food allergies who may be sensitive to wheat products.

The benefits of these low-carb tortillas include:

They're high in dietary fiber, which helps to keep you feeling full. The fiber also helps regulate blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol.

They're lower in calories than regular flour tortillas, making them ideal for weight loss diets.

They're easy to store and transport without spoiling quickly like some flours do when exposed to air or moisture.

These Trader Joe's Carb Wise Tortillas are available in both 7" and 10" sizes at Trader Joe's stores nationwide.

Click Here to Check This Product @ Amazon.com