19 February 2022
Low-carb tortillas from brands like La Tortilla Factory, Mission and Old El Paso can make all the difference when it comes to making your favorite Mexican dishes. The best part about low-carb tortillas is that they can help you reduce your carb intake without sacrificing flavor or texture.
Whether you're trying to cut down on carbs in your diet or just looking for a new way to enjoy a taco, here are our top picks for low-carb tortillas available at Aldi.
Low Carb Tortillas Benefits
1. Low Carb Tortillas are a good source of fiber, which helps you feel fuller for longer.
2. Low Carb Tortillas can help promote weight loss by helping your body regulate blood sugar levels.
3. Low carb tortillas can be used to make delicious low carb recipes like cauliflower pizza crust, low carb wraps and more.
4. Low carb tortillas are made with real ingredients, which makes them better tasting than their low carb counterparts (such as the brands I've tried).
5. Low carb tortillas are great because they're not filled with artificial sweeteners or preservatives like many other low carb products on the market today! You can even find these in most grocery stores now too!
6. Low carb tortillas are gluten free, dairy free and soy free! They have no GMO's either so there's nothing added that could potentially trigger allergies or sensitivities in some people who suffer from Celiac Disease or gluten intolerance .
One of the best benefits, if you are making the keto diet a lifestyle, is that it is a very sustainable way of eating. Many people who have been on the keto diet for an extended period of time say that they don't even think about their diet like they used to. They just "eat keto".
Fit & Active Carb Conscious Tortillas, Low Fat
Low in fat, sodium, and calories.
The dietary choices of all our customers are important to us. While this item is not certified as gluten free, we do offer a wide variety of gluten free items. For more information on these products please contact us at 1-800-352-4477 Monday through Friday between 9:00am and 4:30pm central time.
Fit & Active Carb Conscious Whole Wheat Tortillas.
Taste you'll love... value you'll love even more!
45% fewer calories than regular tortillas*.
*Regular flour tortillas are typically 210 calories per serving (1 tortilla). Fit & ActiveÂ® carb conscious whole wheat tortillas are 115 calories per serving (1 tortilla).
Per 1 tortilla serving: 115 calories. 0g sat fat 0% DV. 310mg sodium 13% DV. 2g sugars. 2g fiber 8% DV. See nutrition information for sodium content. Net wt 8 oz (227g).
Tortillas are low in carbohydrates, and most tortillas are made with flour. Flour is a staple ingredient in Mexican cuisine, and it's usually used to make tortillas, which are the most popular bread in Mexico. Tortilla chips are another type of low carb tortilla that you can purchase from your local grocery store. Tortilla chips are usually made with corn starch and flour, but there are a few exceptions. One of these exceptions is Mission Carb Balance Tortillas, which contain wheat flour and whole wheat flour. They also contain a small amount of fat, so they're not very low in carbohydrates.
Tortilla wraps are another type of low carb tortilla that you can buy at your local grocery store. These tortilla wraps have less fat than their traditional counterparts because they're made with whole wheat flour instead of wheat flour. They also have less sugar than traditional tortillas because they're made with nonfat milk instead of milk. If you're looking for low carb options, look for tortillas that have no sugar or added sugar on the nutrition label.